Increase Google Adsense Earnings
Google Adsense is the best Pay Per Click Ad program of the planet and most trusted also. In this post, I am not going to tell you why Google Adsense is the best of all PPC programs. But I want to say one thing that no other PPC AdSense alternate is close to it. There are many of us who are becoming good Google Adsense Earnings. I am also using Google Adsense in all my blogs and websites and earning a full-time income.
Google Adsense mainly offers banner ads, link ads, Adsense for search, Adsense for domains and Adsense for domains. But the user must know how to use all these ads properly on the website to boost the revenue. There are many factors that affect our daily Google Adsense Earnings.
There are many bloggers who are earning their full time earning from Adsense but there are also many bloggers who complain that Adsense sucks and does not pay well. Here I want to say that both types of bloggers are right. Google AdSense is best but it sucks when it is used improperly. If a blogger wants to earn better, he must know the proper use of Google Adsense.
If you also want to earn a good daily earning, here are some quick tips which you must follow to get best from Google Adsense and improve our Google Adsense Earnings
- Find high CPC keywords and use them rightly on the page.
- Use most of the ads above the fold.
- Use images and text images both/
- Match your Adsense unit color scheme with the color scheme of your blog.
- Avoid borders on Ads
- User Adsense for feeds.
- Use Adsense for search.
- Try to increase your organic traffic which is most likely to click on ads.
- Your link units should be in hot spots where they will be seen easily by visitors
- Occasionally change ads position on your blog to see the change in earning and select the position which is best paying.
- Block low paying advertisers with Competitive Filters
These are some quick tips which everyone must follow. Some websites some more tips on the same but I think I have written all which are essential. If you’re an Adsense publisher then you want to keep it up twiddling with ad units and its positions on the blog to ascertain the earning variation. This will help you to know the better position to earn better.