Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), established in 1956, is one of the oldest, most reliable, and trusted insurance companies in India. As India’s number one company, LIC has been providing insurance to millions of people in India.
Digital payments have definitely made our lifestyle beautiful and easy so you can pay your bills just sitting at home. You can easily pay your premiums online.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) also provides an online premium facility to the users. You can pay your premium through the LIC website or by downloading the LIC application.
After making the payment online your receipt will be mailed to your email address so you enter the correct mobile number and email address.
How to register in LIC?
1. Go to Home page o click on this link https://licindia.in/Home-(1)/LICOnlineServicePortal
2. Click on New User Bottom.
3. On the next page you have to fill in your information, first fill in your policy number, premium, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
If you have your passport number and drink number, you can give it, if not, you can apply.
4. Trick your gender and now do the trick in terms and conditions.
5. Click on Proceed Bottom.
6. Type your Password and Confirm Password click on the proceed button. (Your password must contain 6 to 16 letters and an uppercase letter, a number, a symbol.)
How to Log in
Login to the LIC portal. To login, first, type your email or mobile number.
Then type in your password and date of birth and press login now.
This time a verification link will be sent to your email from LIC Portal. Click on that link to verify.
LIC online payment (Without Login)
Go to LIC’s home page by clicking on this link. Click on the “Pay Direct” option.
On the next page, select your payment option.
Click on Proceed Bottom.
On this page, type your policy number, amount, date of birth, email, and mobile number, a trick I agree and click submit button.
Click on the check & pay button.
Again type the policy number and premium amount and click on the proceed button.
On the next page, ask to complete your payment process. Select how you want to make the payment. Select any one of Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Wallet, UPI. Type your card number, Xperia date, CVV number, etc. and click on the make payment option.
Now confirm the payment with your card’s one-time password.
LIC Payment Through Debit/Credit Card
You can pay your LIC premium using your debit/credit card. The process is simple and will be accepted through the gateway of IDBI Bank. The process of paying premium using your debit card/credit card is as follows:
1. Login to LIC Payment Website.
Click the circle opposite ‘IDBI Gateway’.
Identify your card type (debit / credit).
You have to pay the premium amount.
Click Submit after finishing the process.
2. You will now be redirected to that page.
Enter your debit/credit card number, card expiration date, CVV2 / CVC2 number, your name as card, email ID, and mobile number.
Type “captcha code” in the captcha box below.
Finally, you will be asked to enter the One Time Password (OTP) or ATM PIN to make the full payment.
3. Click on Pay, you will receive a payment receipt in your email ID that you have registered in your LIC policy.
LIC Premium Payment with Paytm
You can pay the premium of your LIC policy through the Paytm application or Paytm website. Take a look at the steps below to make a payment through Paytm.
1. First, you open the Paytm application or website. You will see different billing options to choose from. Select the insurance icon from the menu and then, select LIC from the options. See the screenshot above.
2. Following this, you need to enter your respective LIC policy and continue the process of making payments through Paytm using Paytm Wallet or other options like a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
3. After successfully submitting the LIC policy, you will receive a confirmation message showing a successful payment message via Paytm notifications, SMS, and email.
How to check LIC Policy Status
You can check the status of your LIC policy online, the steps are given below –
Go to LIC’s home page by clicking on this link.
Click on the ‘Customer Portal’ option.
Select ‘Registered User’ (if not registered) and log in to your LIC online account.
Choose the policy status option from the menu on the left side.
Type your LIC policy number.
A detailed page about your policy will open which shows the location of your LIC policy.